Dubai is known for a great deal of things, particularly regarding the matter of world records that are related with extravagance.
The United Arab Emirates as of now holds the record for the biggest man-made island, shopping center (3.7 million square feet), tallest building, a police force that has an armada of extravagance vehicles, including a Bugatti Veyron, and the world’s only seven-star Hotel.
More commonplace situations regard lions and tigers hanging out of autos, traffic jams made only by Ferrari’s, mobile phones that cost more than all the cash you’ll win in your lifetime, and ATM machines that release gold bars.
You will never witness any of these things living in any other place. The closest we get is presumably driving by somebody in a Lamborghini that is smoking a fine Cuban stogie while their Yorkshire Terrier sticks its take off the window.
1) Rich man texting and driving with his pet leopard
2) Strange “puppy dogs” in the right seat
3) A nice walk in the park with your pet
4) Exotic white lions eating Sushi
5) People coming back from work…Rush hour
6) Smart solution to avoid waiting with the “poor” people
7) Small pets on boats
8) You don’t want to mess with the security guy!
9) This is one bike with a lot of horsepower!
10) Lamborghini police car
11) Cops being cops
12) Unique paddle boarders
13) Nice way to walk the camel
14) Cell phones more expensive than your house
15) ATM out of GOLD!
16) This looks like your bedroom, doesn’t it?
17) Grooms wanted! Want to apply?
18) Free food!
19) Just a regular Starbucks place
20) Culture Clash!