When it comes to piercings, most parents out there will do anything to keep their children as far away from the trend as possible. This girl’s mom makes no exception. Still, her daughter went ahead and got her belly button pierced anyway. At first, she was pretty happy about it, but then things took a turn for the worse. The area where she got the piercing started to become infected, but the worst was yet to come. During a softball game, the naval ring got caught on to something and literally was pulled out, tearing her skin apart. Ouch!