This Kid Did The Stupidest Thing With The Microwave And Now He Is Blind!

This “bright” young man tried to make a new experiment, but the is result is shocking. He is now blind.
If you wonder what would happen if someone inserted a phosphorescent tube in the microwave, you have the answer in the video below. A unconscious teenager even tried this experiment at home. He heated the tube for a few seconds,he took it out and it blew up in his face covering him with superheated phosphorescent liquid. The kid went to the hospital with burns on the face, eyes, hands and chest. Unfortunately, he is now blind. The video went viral on the internet! Do not try this at home.

Spread the love