The Heartbreaking Story That Shocked All! Their Baby Died From A Kiss! How Was It Possible?

836

Eloise Lampton was born by Caesarean section on November 1.Doctors gave her a perfect ten at birth, she was a perfectly healthy child and her parents were very happy. Something awful happened after.
The baby got infected with herpes simplex virus from a simple kiss. Someone who had herpes kissed her lips. The simple gesture of affection was fatal for the small infant! Her condition deteriorated rapidly, as she began to lose weight and breathe heavily. Doctors were forced to engage the devices. In only 24 days, Eloise died of organ failure.
The parents can’t recover from shock as they can’t understand how everything could happen so sudden.
media_141769080299094800

media_141769080507657700

media_141769080557122900