Tina Campbell, a young woman from London, UK, ended up with an infection and a hole in her head after having used cheap hair extensions. She paid about $150 for the extensions meant to enrich her natural hair. A few weeks later, her head began itching and lumps appeared. Right on the night before her 29th birthday, the lumps started oozing pus and Tina was rushed to the hospital where doctor have had to use a scalpel to remove the infection. Despite the traumatic experience, the young-woman says she will continue to use hair extensions.
Source : dailymail.co.uk