She Wanted To Dye Her Hair, But Something Terrifying Happened! “My Face Is Completely Disfigured, My Life Is Ruined!”

748

This woman simply wanted a new look and decided to dye her hair. She didn’t felt like going to a beauty parlor, so she bought a coloring kit from the supermarket in order to dye her hair at home. What happened next is truly terrifying.
Carmen Rowe had a severe allergic reaction to the hair dye she bought from the supermarket. The woman’s face swelled up like a ball. Moreover, due to the extreme swallowing, Carmen was left temporarily blind. She was admitted to the hospital, where she remained for three days undergoing treatment. Fortunately, the swelling was reduced with a combination of steroids and antibiotic.

carmen-rowe-hair-dye-swollen-photo