She Wanted To Be Slimmer, But Ended Up In The Morgue. Something In Her Weight Loss Diet Killed Her!

A young woman in Britain died after taking an overdose of weight loss pills. The dose of caffeine in each pill was fatal for the 24-year-old girl.
Cara Reynolds weight only 140 pounds, but after a painful breakup she went into depression. She desperately wanted to lose weight, so she ordered some pills online with natural raspberry extracts. The young woman swallowed dozens of pills containing the caffeine equivalent of 225 boxes of energizing drink and had a heart attack. The doctors tried more than 40 minutes to resuscitate her, but it was too late.

The company that produces the pills took defense by claiming that any drug or natural supplement can be harmful in large doses.


Spread the love