Mom’s toddler keeps getting sick. Then she discovers filthy mold in his sippy cup

As a parent, there is nothing you wouldn’t do to ensure your child is healthy and happy. So when her son kept getting sick, one mom decided to take matters into her own hands and look for possible causes.
Doctors just couldn’t figure out what was causing the boy to experience the symptoms he was experiencing.
After days of investigating, the boy’s parents made a shocking discovery where they least expected. The parents smelled a weird small coming from the toddler’s sippy cup, so they cracked it open and saw the anti-leak mouth piece was covered in mold.
They were shocked by their discovery, but they took comfort knowing that they’ve finally got to the bottom of why their son kept getting sick.
As you probably already know, mold is extremely dangerous for health, especially in the case of children, as it can lead to severe headaches, pneumonia, skin irritation and serious reactions for those who suffer from allergies.
Most parents would never think about checking their children’s sippy cups for mold, so if you have friends or loved ones with small kids, make sure to share this clip with them as soon as you get a chance.

Spread the love