The young woman in the picture, aged 20, had a normal life. Unfortunately it ended in a tragic way for her. After she had a breast augmentation surgery, the girl decided to take more painkillers, and some paracetamol tablets to ease the pain. Although her physician prescribed a certain dose, she decided to increase the dose and take pill after pill of paracetamol. Soon she started feeling worst, and her parents took her to hospital.
Unfortunately, the girl died a few days, she suffered a liver failure. Parents and all her acquaintances are shocked and do not understand how this could happen. Paracetamol in large doses can be lethal!