Indian Man Has 350 Coins and Pieces of Metal Removed From Abdomen

A man in India has shocked doctors! Surgeons removed hundreds of coins and nails after the man reported to the hospital with severe pain in his abdomen. In the past 3 years, Rahpal Singh, aged 34, has swallowed 140 coins, 150 nails and a handful of batteries, magnets and other metals. The man said he started swallowing metal because he was depressed, and the strange habit offered him some comfort. He said: ‘I used to gulp down coins and metals with fruit juice or milk. ‘Doctors have told me those sharp objects would have punctured my intestine and I would have eventually died. I am never going to do this again.’


Spread the love