He Ordered A Burger, But Started Vomiting After The First Bite! “I Was Horrified!”

336

Byron Thomas, 28, alleges he has been vomiting for days after biting into a completely raw burger. The burger he ordered from a McDonald’s restaurant in the UK was cooked on the outside, but raw inside. The client, a father of two, said he got a burger with cheese for which he paid about $5, but was shocked when he discovered the meat inside was fully uncooked.
When he complained, he was offered another meal. The man refused and says he will never enter the restaurant again. Before tossing the burger away, the man made sure he took several pictures showing the disgusting meat.

516166

121556

24151