He Drank Almost Half A Gallon Of Eggnog In Just 12 Seconds! You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!

A man ended up in the hospital with a serious lung infection after drinking almost half a gallon of eggnog in just 12 seconds.
Ryan Roche raced with some friends and won the contest after being the first to finish an entire bottle of eggnog. The prize was a discount card at a restaurant, but the young man did not get to enjoy the victory, as he ended up in the hospital.Immediately after finishing the eggnog, Ryan began to feel sick and had trouble breathing. He began to cough and was rushed to the hospital, where he spent three days being hospitalized. Doctors said that he drinking so much eggnog caused a serious infection of the lungs.

Spread the love