Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken is ready in just 30 minutes and the parmesan garlic sauce will wow the entire family! This will become a new favorite!
Since life is crazy busy and we have a lot of things to do during the day, I still realize that my family need to eat healthy. You can only order Little Caesars so much and eat out before you are sick of it but this solution is not for long term. My kids LOVE when I take the time to prepare a fresh meal. They become energized when the smell is moving thru the house.
Skillet meals are our favorite lately. They are ready in just 30 minutes and they taste like they are from a restaurant. This Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce is ON POINT! It will be one of the best sauces that you will ever make!
My son said this is one of the best things he has ever eaten! I think my son is my biggest fan of my cooking. But I don’t feel that I’m a great chef, but always I want to improve myself. My other one is unpredictable and pretty picky but he LOVED this meal as well. Of course, he had to scrape the mushrooms and spinach off but said it was amazing.
I promise that you guys are going to love this meal just as much as we did! I have been perfecting this creamy sauce for so long and it is literally amazing. All of my chicken skillet dishes have been getting such rave reviews I know that you are going to love this one too!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and ,mushrooms back to the sauce and serve over pasta is desired.